Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

Divorce decree

Can i reopen the case ? My husband got a divorce decree and i didn't receive any paperwork. I live in california

Asked on 2/22/07, 2:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Cogan Law Offices of Jeffrey A. Cogan, Chartered
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Divorce decree

Yes you can. If it is just getting the paperwork, it is easy to do if your case is not sealed. If it is sealed, you will have to do it in person or hire an attorney to do it for you. Only the parties and attorneys can look at sealed files.

If you want to modify something, you would have to file a motion here in Nevada.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/07, 9:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now