Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/13/10, 2:22 pm

I have primary and physical custody of my 10 yr old daughter, can I move out of state even if my exhusband says no?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search