Nevada  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/02/13, 4:05 pm

if i get a large judgment against me, and it is coming, but other than cash i have no attachable assets except ss check each month ,would Bk be an option. or should i just let them get their judgement and try to collect, there is nothing unless i tell them where my cash is ,which i am not dumb enough to do.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search