Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Nevada

My neighbor is calling the cops for having my music on when we are having a family events in the back yard. we got a ticket the last time my husband went to court the judge gave him probation for a year. can we do something he can appeal it.

John Courtney John Peter Lee, Ltd.

The answer to your question depends on several facts not disclosed in your inquiry. First, it depends on the amount of time that has elapsed since the court ordered your husband into probation. Second, the viability of your appeal will depend on the facts presented, the legal arguments and legal citations submitted, and the objections raised during the hearing or trial. If your husband would like to explore his appeal rights, he had better contact an attorney immediately; otherwise, he could waive his right to appeal on the grounds that his appeal was not timely made.

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Nevada

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms