Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Nevada

Hi I'm 16 and I accidentally committed fraud. See I was curious about a website having credit card info on it. So I typed the No. On amazon and it accepted the card. So just to see if it was real I purchased something with the card. I got scared so I cancelled the order just in time. I'm really paranoid about me going to juvie. Can you help

Rick Williams Law Offices of Frederick D. (Rick) Williams, Chtd.

It was very prudent of you to bail out as soon as you discovered that the website was actually going to accept the card for a purchase. The fact that you did not complete the purchase means you probably did not commit a crime. The lesson here, though, is that you must be very careful about what you do online. If you are playing around with something as personal and private as someone else's credit card number, you really could be prosecuted and be sent off to juvie. Don't risk such games and use more maturity when surfing. Lesson learned?

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Nevada

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms