Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Nevada

I have this friend who i just got in a fight with the other day.. not physically. a day after her mom sends me a message and then i write one back and i didnt call any names but i was stating how i felt. then her mom sends me a message back calling me a slut, fat, and just other names. i did write mean things back but only because she wrote them to me. Can i turn her in for harassment considering i am only 15 years old and she is 38 years old? they live in california and i live in nevada.

David Otto David Otto & Affiliates, PC

No, young person, there is no legal case there. Just the fractious nature of the rough and tumble of every day life. Stay calm and know that it all gets better.

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Nevada