Nevada  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/10, 10:10 am

I was arrested for suspicion of DUI and my question is:is it possible to be convicted of a lesser offense to keep it off my record?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/04/10, 9:35 pm by David Fischer

Yes it is possible to have this adjudicated for a less serious offense depending on the particular facts sorrounding your case. I would be happy to evaluate your case for you.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Fischer Sanders, LLP 601 S. Tenth Street, Suite 106 Las Vegas, NV 89101

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search