Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/07/05, 10:25 pm

Name Change for Minor

My husband was awarded custody of his son about 7 yrs ago. At that time they would not change his son's last name because the mother was in prison. She has since been released from prison and my husband would now like to change his son's last name. Where does he start in changing his son's last name?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search