Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/15/13, 4:01 pm

My court order was never followed because my ex could not handle custody and i have had custody for almost a year but my ex just got married and stole them back against my wishes. what can i do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search