Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/15/07, 8:44 am

custody rights of father

My wife has had an affair and I am seeking divorce. She now denies sleeping with the man.I want to know if in Nevada it matters that she was adultorous and I also want to know how that can effect the child custody. I want physical custody and share the kids 1/2 the week and I want to know how likely is it that since I'm the father that I will get physical custody over my wife.the kids are 4 and 9. 4 yrs ago in another state she left me and my first daughter for another man,(for 3 months) for the child I decided to reconcile- will a judge take that into account when deciding physical custody? Does it matter that I have done everything a decent faithful husband should do, or will the court not care about that? I have very concrete evidence that she slept with 2 other men.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search