Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

I am a father living in Nevada, and my ex as recently stopped letting me see our son and we have bot filed for custody, she won't let me see him though and its been 3 months. What can i do to see my son. My attorney says nothing but i have to be able to do something what can i do?

Asked on 6/05/13, 10:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Courtney John Peter Lee, Ltd.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you are already represented by counsel, other attorneys will be, or should be, reluctant to provide you with legal advice.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/13, 2:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now