Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/29/12, 12:55 pm

My father and stepmother are divorcing, and neither one wants to recieve child support from the other for their two children. We live in Nevada. Is there any information on how to waive child support in this state?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search