Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/20/06, 9:39 am

Filing emotion for Contempt

What is the correct way to handle this??? My divorce states that certain items be returned to me by my EX....The items have not been given to me.How do I get my items back???? I now live out of state?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search