Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

Good-day , I have joint custody of my child son, but the mother has not been honoring the court order, but the child fees are bi-weekly payments.

The child had to repeat a grade and is in DANGER OF FAILING SOME CLASSES. Can I mail my complaints to District Attorney Office with the case number and names and grades for evidence?

You do not indicate how your child's mother is not honoring the court order.

So long as the mother has primary physical custody and is actually exericsing that custody, you have an obligation to pay child support. Your child failing school is unrelated to your obligation to pay support.

You can certainly contact the DA, but it is unlikely that they will be concerned with your child's performance. The DA's duty is to enforce the existing court order that you pay support. They do not monitor the child's progress in school. The DA only cares about whether or not the child is still in Mom's custody, if the child is under 18 or if the child is under 19, but still enrolled in high school.

I hope that this information has been helpful to you.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada