Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/24/13, 2:11 pm

My husband had been married once before, his exwife left with his 6mo old daughter, divorced him and moved back to Kansas. Court orderd a &500;month child support, which he paid with no argument. after 3 months the payments were given back to him, after she moved and gave no forwarding address. 9 years later he reciveds a letter in the mail from Missorie for back and continued child support. First off she moved out of Kansas to another state with out permision from him, denied him visitation or contact of any kind with his daughter. What is the best plan of action we can do to get visitation rights so he can get to know his daughter? Also, I believe it is unfair that he must pay back child support. It was her desision to cut all contact with him. Please Help me with this, we do not have the extra cash right now for a full time lawyer on this.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search