Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

My husband moved out and left me with our four kids. Can I move out of state with them?

Asked on 6/16/13, 4:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roger Harada Law Office of Roger R. Harada
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It would be beyond simplistic to say... yes, but technically you could, as you would not be breaking the law. However, I wouldn't suggest it at this juncture. Your situation is one where you would be best served by getting an attorney, quickly, and get your custodial rights tightened down with a custodial order that would not only make your relocation easier in the long run, but would also prevent your husband from taking them away from you.

Best regards,

Read more
Answered on 6/16/13, 10:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now