Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

Infidelity Lawsuits

If your spouse has cheated on you, are you able to sue them? I was told that you have up to one year that you are able to sue your spouse and the person they cheated with. I just want to know if this is true.

Asked on 2/09/04, 2:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Smith James E. Smith Ltd.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Infidelity Lawsuits

These types of lawsuits are no longer possible. Alienation of affections has been abandoned as a lawsuit. You cannot sue for this anymore.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/04, 6:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now