Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

My ex and I have joint custody, our child is 4 and goes to a full time daycare. During a normal week, he takes her with him to work instead of her daycare on his custodial days because its easier than getting her ready for school and he insists she likes it better. I know for a fact, she lays on a floor in an empty office playing by herself the majority of the time. My question is, since she legally doesn't have to be in school until she is 5, is there anything that can be done to make him take her to daycare where she is learning, eating lunches, taking naps and playing with friends.

Marshal Willick Willick Law Group

Whenever parents disagree with one another about a child's activities, schedule, school, etc., in the absence of an existing order, a court can determine who gets to make the decision as between the parents, or do so itself. See the Rivero decision and other information posted at http://willicklawgroup.com/child-custody-and-visitation/. If you need additional information, schedule a consultation with a family law specialist.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada