Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

Even though am not legal here but my son was born in the us his dad lives in oregon an is born here in the us as well can i apply for childsupprt

Jeffrey Cogan Jeffrey A. Cogan, Esq., Ltd.

Yes, you can get child support. If there has never been a custody order, you can do it here or if you were divorced here or have a custody order, you can do it here. If you cannot afford a lawyer, you can go to the district attorney's office for representation. I don't know how they would handle your status as an undocumented person.

If you would like to hire me, I would charge $2,500, to get the order, plus filing fee if you do not have a custody order to start the case. My email is Jeffrey@jeffreycogan.com

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada