Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

I have never been married to my son's father and now I have been offered a good opportunity to move to another state, what do I need to do to leave with my son?

Asked on 5/23/13, 11:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Smith James E. Smith Ltd.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should try to get written permission from the natural father to move. If there is no order in place you could just move but if he filed a petition for custody then you would have to fight it here. Of course you could file your own petition for custody and move the court permission to move.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/13, 11:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now