Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

what is a minor child runawys rights?parents have joint custody,father has primemary.Child has runaway many times,cant get along with father.mother wants him to live with her,father refuses to let that happen.

Asked on 10/24/09, 12:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Cogan Jeffrey A. Cogan, Esq., Ltd.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The minor has no rights. You should find out why the boy does not want to live with the father and petition to change custody if it is a proper reason. If you would like an appointment, please email me.

Read more
Answered on 10/29/09, 11:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now