Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/12/13, 7:00 pm

My original case was filed in Clark County NV, I have primary physical custody and have been living in Churchill County NV. My ex husband just moved back to LV and filed for a modification to the stipulation which I dont mind but, that means I have to travel to LV can I change the location to Churchill county even thought its the same state? In addition I cant be in court on the date set forth I will be under military orders in another state for training. Can I change the court date and if so how?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search