Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/29/13, 8:05 pm

I currently pay child support of 250 month for my boy I cover him medically I pay half bills for any dental or medical I get him every other weekend and on holidays we split him 50/50 I am moving from Nevada to Wyoming for job offer and my ex wants more child support she has physical and legal custody of him he's 17 can she get more

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search