Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/23/09, 9:41 pm

My son just bought a house in Las Vegas with his own money. He is now planning on getting married. If he does not put her name on the title does he have to split the house with her in case they divorce?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search