Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

Step-Parents Rights

What rights to step's have with regards to school, doctor's, etc? Can they sign papers etc, when both parents have Joint Legal Custody?

Asked on 2/25/08, 7:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Smith James E. Smith Ltd.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Step-Parents Rights

With a power of attorney, court order or letter of guardianship the step-parent can make decisions.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/08, 8:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now