Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/10/08, 8:27 pm

unmarried custody rights nevada

my sons father and i were never married and have spoken to police before regarding custody and i was told that a child out of wedlock meant that it was determined that i have custody regardless of the fact that he signed an affidavit of paternity well i allowed him to see my son and now he says he is not going to give him back is he allowed to do this or is there something i can do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search