Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/23/13, 7:01 pm

My wife and I are filing for divorce we still live in the same residence if I leave does she get full custody?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search