Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/13, 10:13 pm

my youngest is 9 my name is on the birth cert and she has my last name at age 6 my ex told me she wasnt mine iam filing modification of custody on my other 2 kids but dont know what papers to file to get custody of her my ex is currently incarcerated and will be for about a year and she left my kids with her mother please help me

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search