Nevada  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/23/12, 11:19 am

in a civil federal lawsuit...going to send out interrogatories for discovery question is "How is that served?' by certified mail or process server....

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/23/12, 11:26 am by James Smith

Usually you do just a certificate of mailing by regular mail or a receipt of copy delivery by a messenger service. No need for a process server as the address should already be part of the court record.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

James E. Smith Ltd. 7251 W. Lake Mead Blvd., Suite 300 Las Vegas, NV 89128

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search