Nevada  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/29/13, 9:50 pm

In a hearing for an extension of a Temporary Protection Order, can the adverse party motion to have the applicant held in contempt of court for lying on the legal documents served?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search