Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Nevada

I had written a blog on a specific business full of reviews, from customers, wrote the truth that they do use used coolant, and pointed out how the mechanics get blamed, and corrected it with the truth. And now they tracked my ip address and if i dont delete the post there gonna get me for a lawsuit does this make sense? I dont understand freedom of speech and what else areeeeeeee you suppose to blog about on blogger, i didnt say anything about not telling people to go there i dont understand, how do i find out more about this

David Otto David Otto & Affiliates, PC

Truth is a complete defense to libel or slander or even business disparagement. If what you say is true and you can prove it, if they sue you, they will lose. It's evidence and proof that's the hard part.

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Nevada

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms