Nevada  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/11/12, 6:42 pm

Can I submit a waiver for grounds for my parents even if they were denied a visa for 10 years?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search