Nevada  |  Investment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/21/07, 5:52 pm


I invested 11,000. with a comp. that was supposed to go public traded but never has its been 2 yrs from when that was to happen, can I demand that my cash be returned?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search