Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Nevada

I was recently released from the hospital with several perscriptions and my pharmacy made an error with one of them by giving me hydroxyzine instead of hydrolozine and i just noticed after taking the wrong medication for 3 weeks. Do I have any recourse such as sueing the pharmacy?

Asked on 9/14/09, 1:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

In order to win in a lawsuit, one of the elements that you have to proved is damages. How were you damaged by taking the wrong medicine? What did the pharmacy do to mitigate the damage ?

Read more
Answered on 9/19/09, 3:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Nevada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88393 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now