Legal Question in Military Law in Nevada

i need help

I was in the Marines for about 10 father died and i lost my head and i tough the place for me was to be back home with her so i came home in an emergency leave stay there with out permition for about a month...i when back after a couple of weeks of being UA and i refussed to keep training...I got discharge two months later with an OTH---misconduct----HKD1(separation code)---RE-4(reentry code) i have friends in Iraq for a 3rd time and all i do is blame for i brohers need me my question is How can I go back in?? please help

Asked on 9/30/07, 8:39 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

John K. Harris Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: i need help

You will probably need to have your OTH and/or RE Code Upgraded if you do not request a waiver. Feel free to contact me if you need help.

Read more
10/03/07, 10:48 am
Philip D. Cave Military Law & Justice
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: i need help

You need a waiver -- probably unlikely, or an upgrade of both the OTH and the RE code.

Read more
10/01/07, 10:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Nevada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88177 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now