Legal Question in Military Law in Nevada

I was married to an Air Force sergeant for 15 years, between 1988 to 2003. I was told I Amarillo entitled to some benefits.

Asked on 8/27/13, 12:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marshal Willick Willick Law Group
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Maybe. Much depends on what was decided in your divorce; if it was entirely silent, you may be able to obtain your portion of the retirement now by partition of the omitted pension. For background, see the materials and articles posted at You really should consult with counsel specializing in family law and well-trained in pension partition cases.

Read more
Answered on 8/27/13, 1:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Nevada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now