Nevada  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/06/13, 10:31 pm

What is the lawsuit called when a husband can no longer perform sexually because of harm caused from another party? Does the wife file the lawsuit against the party or does the husband? What happened was... My husband who is a severe diabetic took the drug Actos for several years. And,apparently this drug has caused alot of damage to his body and this damage by proxy, may be directly related to his ED. We are not sure where to start. HELP!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search