Nevada  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/07/12, 3:36 pm

I have a wronful death case scheduled for trial. The defense is not entertaining a settlement. This is a contingency based case where all fees are contingent on a win or settlement. Mg attorney does not wish to go to trial and agreed to not seek reimbursment for fees ect if I agree to drop the case. He says I need to immediatly release him or else face financil burden. He also states if I wish to continue I have to deposit money to proceed. Can he do this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search