Nevada  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/24/09, 12:29 pm


I have second on my house for a pool, and unfortunately i havent been able to make payments on it. I have either and attorney or bill collector telling me that if they charge off this loan he is going to report this to the IRS as an unearned income. Can this be done?


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search