Nevada  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/29/12, 7:14 pm

My in-laws signed on a loan so my husband and I could get a home. We are inquiring if we can add our names onto the deed even though the mortgage is under my in-laws name so in the event of their death, we can by-pass our home going to probate.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search