Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Nevada

Quiet Title in Nevada

Can I file a quiet title action in Nevada in person or do I need an Attorney?.. if so, where do I find the instructions and forms to do so?

Asked on 3/15/07, 12:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Cogan Jeffrey A. Cogan, Esq., Ltd.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Quiet Title in Nevada

You should really hire an attorney as it is difficult to do. The problem is that the forms and the instructions are generic and they are just a starting point. You will need to know the case law and statutes as well as the procedures. Since you are talking real estate, there is too much money involved to try to do it yourself.

Read more
Answered on 3/15/07, 12:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Nevada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now