Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Nevada

I have a teneant taht has not lived in my place for more tan 30days. has not paid rent since Sept. 1. The power has been turned off. I cannot contact by phone in dozens of tries. they have left all of their peronal stuff. Much of it is good expensive things. Computers, TV, i-pods, etc. Waht are my options to get rid of these things so i can rent my place out again.

Jeffrey Cogan Jeffrey A. Cogan, Esq., Ltd.

Send him a notice to the last know address, probably your house, that he has 15 days to pick up his stuff or you will sell it. Send it both certified and regular mail. Give him 19 days because we want to be conservative, (3 days for mailing and one day for the day you served it). After that, dispose of his property as you see fit if he does not contact you, make payment arrangements for the storage since September 1.

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Nevada