New Hampshire  |  Family Law

My daughter is going to be moving in with a 7 time convicted felon and an xconvict and a drug addict. I am not sure if according to my parenting plan I can legally get a court case to stop this. She will not be moving farther away. In fact they will be living in the current town.

My parenting plan states the following

"Either parent may move the child's residence if it results in parents living closer and doesn't affect the child's school. Prior to relocating the child's residence farther from the other parent or in such a way that school enrollment will be impacted, the other parent shall provide reasonable notice to the other parent. For purposes of this section sixty days notice shall be presumed to be reasonable unless other factors are found present. At the request of either party the courts shall hold a hearing on the relocation issue. "