Legal Question in Family Law in New Hampshire

We want to take Divorce from each other ( we are Gay marriage), But Neither my partner nor I want anything from each other (without taking anything from each other like Property, money, etc. ), other than divorce from each other in New Hampshire. Can it possible in New Hampshire?

Ian Reardon Ian Reardon - Attorney at Law

I'm not sure I completely understand your question. Are you saying you want to divorce and you both agree as to how property/money are going to be divided? If you both agree then it would be considered an uncontested divorce and will be much quicker and cheaper.

James Hall Qua, Hall, Harvey & Walsh

If you both are in full agreement, this can be done very quickly. The agreement will still be evaluated by the court for fairness. You both will have to fill out financial statements for the court's evaluation. I feel it is also relevant where/when you were married and the financial status of both parties. If you have any questions, feel free to call.

James Hall Qua, Hall, Harvey & Walsh

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Hampshire