New Hampshire  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/13/13, 11:59 am

My husband and I have been seperated since 2011 and we have a two and half year old son. He was active duty Navy in Japan until this month. He asked the courts here in New Hampshire to extend our court hearing until he returned to the states and they gave him until January 2014 to let them know if not they will schedule our court case with or without him present. However he will not pay me child support without being forced too. I have proof from his command that he is no longer in Japan but the courts wont accept it since its not from him! so I could be looking at another nine months to a year without any support from him. Is there anything I can do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search