New Hampshire  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/12/13, 5:53 pm

tenant made a verbal agreement and email confirmation of rental period. She took the key, gave me a check for November, damage deposit and Last month rent. She never moved in and is asking for her money back. What am I legally bound to do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search