New Hampshire  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/15/10, 6:48 pm

What is a lawsuit for partition? Is this an option in NH if the co-owner of a house has left and can't be reached? We (myself and ex boyfriend) have a joint mortgage and he obviously is not paying his portion. There is reverse equity in the house and it is very possible I may end up in foreclosure, even if I can sell the house without him!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search