Legal Question in Employment Law in New Jersey

What can I do if the checks my boss gives me on pay days always bounce back or there is never ever any funds in her account? I typically do not get paid until like two days after pay day.

Asked on 8/04/12, 8:53 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you should contact NJ Dept Labor, Wage and Hour Division.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/12, 12:19 pm
Antoinette Wooten The Hurley Wooten Legal Consulting, PC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I agree with my colleague, you should contact the wages and hour division of the Department of Labour.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/12, 2:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now