New Jersey  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/23/12, 8:30 pm

I had an office under my name. It was a office of two rooms and both had it own entrance. My side was a construction office while i rented the other side to two thirty year olds women for massage therapy. Now since the office was under my name the lease was under my name and kept in my office. One day, I was not in the office building, and cops arrested the two women for prostitution. I was not there. They both were soliciting a under cover detective. Now since the office was under my name, I am being charged and sent to court for Promoting Prostitution. I have nothing to do with that. Im 22 years old and i am going to court next week. I am 8 months pregnant. Please help me. Will i be sent to.jail???Agian, the only proof they have is a lease under my name. Now the two girls want to tell the judge that i forced them to prostitute themselves, and that i am doing human.trafficking this is rediculous. Theu are both being sent to court with me with a criminal lawyer and an immigration lawyer because they are both illegal here in the USA.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search