Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

I had an office under my name. It was a office of two rooms and both had it own entrance. My side was a construction office while i rented the other side to two thirty year olds women for massage therapy. Now since the office was under my name the lease was under my name and kept in my office. One day, I was not in the office building, and cops arrested the two women for prostitution. I was not there. They both were soliciting a under cover detective. Now since the office was under my name, I am being charged and sent to court for Promoting Prostitution. I have nothing to do with that. Im 22 years old and i am going to court next week. I am 8 months pregnant. Please help me. Will i be sent to.jail???Agian, the only proof they have is a lease under my name. Now the two girls want to tell the judge that i forced them to prostitute themselves, and that i am doing human.trafficking this is rediculous. Theu are both being sent to court with me with a criminal lawyer and an immigration lawyer because they are both illegal here in the USA.

Gary Moore Gary Moore Attorney At Law

You have a sollid defense, but you need the services of an experienced and skilled criminal trial attorney. You should give me a call.

Kevin Begley Kevin J. Begley - Attorney at Law

This is a complex issue, NOT something anyone can solve for you on an e-mail help list! You HAVE to get an attorney. If you can not afford one, you have to apply for a Public Defender (PD). This is not a 2-dimensional matter, or even a 3-dimensional matter. There are 2 other defendants, there should be no way to show any flow of money to you, do you have a sub-lease with them, is there a connection between your office and theirs, etc., etc., etc. CALL SOMEONE!

Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

THis is a serious charge against you. I would have to review all the evidence against you before I could give a definite answer to your questions. However, from what you describe it sounds like you may have a defense to the charge. Please contact my office for a free consultation. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA