New Jersey  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/16/13, 8:51 am

Is it legal for a student visiting in the USA from India, on a F1 visa, to work as a freelance artist online?


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search